Mar 16, 2020 0
Philips Norelco Beard & Head trimmer Series 5100, 17 built-in length settings, hair clipping combs, BT5210/42
Dynamic Beard Guide System: Innovative lift and trim technology effectively lifts and guides hairs for a more efficient cut Zoom wheel that automatically locks in to one of 17 built-in...
- Dynamic Beard Guide System: Innovative lift and trim technology effectively lifts and guides hairs for a more efficient cut
- Zoom wheel that automatically locks in to one of 17 built-in precision lengths settings from 1/64 inch (0.4mm) to 1/2 inch (13mm)
- Advanced lithium-ion battery delivers up to 70 minutes runtime after a 1 hour charge
- Fully washable for easy, thorough cleaning
- Integrated hair lift comb for an effortless, even trim
- The self-sharpening steel blades are designed to effectively cut each hair perfectly, preventing skin irritation. They are double sharpened to cut more hairs in every pass for faster trimming.
- Innovative lift & trim technology effectively lifts and guides hairs for a more efficient cut. Rounded contour comb technology is designed to deliver a skin friendly and more even trim.
- 17 built-in precision lengths settings from 1/64 inch (0.4mm) to 1/2 inch (13mm), easily adjustable with the trimmers zoom wheel.
If you have any question about this specific product please start a LIVE CHAT with our 24hr Support Team (bottom right corner) or email email@example.com.
***[Returning non-defective products]*** Save for certain products that are excluded from this policy (including purchases of underwear, swimwear and earrings), you are entitled to return any purchase concluded on BuyOut, free of charge within 30 days of the product(s) being delivered. ***[Returning Defective Products]*** If within 3 months of delivery of a product, you find that the product is faulty, not commercially acceptable, and unsuitable for the purpose generally intended (or otherwise expressly indicated by BuyOut at time of purchase), or not legally or reasonably durable (based on the circumstances and product type) ("defective"); BuyOut will arrange to collect such product / have it posted back so that it can be inspected by the BuyOut Quality Assurance team. If the product is subsequently found to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either: (a) be fully refunded or (b) have the product replaced at BuyOut's expense (the decision between repairing or replacing being that of BuyOut's depending on availability and other relevant circumstances, and in this regard you acknowledge that Sale/ Outlet products will usually not be replaced). Please the full BuyOut Returns And Refunds Policy on https://buyout.co.za/pages/returns-and-refunds