Mar 16, 2020 0
Philips Norelco Multigroom QG3372/41. Beard, Stubble, Hair, Nose & Body Trimmer
7 tools for an all-in-one, head-to-toe styling: full-size metal guard trimmer, nose trimmer, body trimming comb, hair clipping comb, beard comb and stubble comb. Chromium steel self-sharpening blades ensures long-lasting...
- 7 tools for an all-in-one, head-to-toe styling: full-size metal guard trimmer, nose trimmer, body trimming comb, hair clipping comb, beard comb and stubble comb.
- Chromium steel self-sharpening blades
ensureslong-lasting performance, while rounded blade tips and combs prevent skin irritation.
- 18 built-in length settings. Use the trimmer to create different hair and beard styles; the turbo power helps you trim through thick hair evenly and gently.
- Trimming performance: High-performance blade - For a gentle trim; Turbo power button - For increased performance.
- Rechargeable battery provides
upto60 minutes of cordless use after a 1-hour charge and is adaptable for worldwide voltage.
If you have any question about this specific product please start a LIVE CHAT with our 24hr Support Team (bottom right corner) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
***[Returning non-defective products]*** Save for certain products that are excluded from this policy (including purchases of underwear, swimwear and earrings), you are entitled to return any purchase concluded on BuyOut, free of charge within 30 days of the product(s) being delivered. ***[Returning Defective Products]*** If within 3 months of delivery of a product, you find that the product is faulty, not commercially acceptable, and unsuitable for the purpose generally intended (or otherwise expressly indicated by BuyOut at time of purchase), or not legally or reasonably durable (based on the circumstances and product type) ("defective"); BuyOut will arrange to collect such product / have it posted back so that it can be inspected by the BuyOut Quality Assurance team. If the product is subsequently found to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either: (a) be fully refunded or (b) have the product replaced at BuyOut's expense (the decision between repairing or replacing being that of BuyOut's depending on availability and other relevant circumstances, and in this regard you acknowledge that Sale/ Outlet products will usually not be replaced). Please the full BuyOut Returns And Refunds Policy on https://buyout.co.za/pages/returns-and-refunds