Feb 10, 2019 0
Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II) Wireless Headphones, Noise Cancelling, with Alexa voice control
Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear phone calls and voice activation, which now includes Amazon Alexa. Simply update your software via the Bose Connect App and you will have the ability...
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear phone calls and voice activation, which now includes Amazon Alexa. Simply update your software via the Bose Connect App and you will have the ability to hit the Action button to access hands-free voice control. You can also use the Action button to adjust the level of noise cancellation.
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment. Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information and more
- Up to 20 hours of wireless play time from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery; up to 40 hours of listening in wired mode
- Balanced audio performance at any volume. Frequency band of operation 2400 to 2480 MHz. Bluetooth maximum transmit power less than 20 dBm wirp
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates and more through the Bose Connect app
- Note-poor sound quality can be corrected using a different music source or connect another mobile device or disconnect the second device or move your mobile device closer to the headphones and away from any interference or obstructions
If you have any question about this specific product please start a LIVE CHAT with our 24hr Support Team (bottom right corner) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
***[Returning non-defective products]*** Save for certain products that are excluded from this policy (including purchases of underwear, swimwear and earrings), you are entitled to return any purchase concluded on BuyOut, free of charge within 30 days of the product(s) being delivered. ***[Returning Defective Products]*** If within 3 months of delivery of a product, you find that the product is faulty, not commercially acceptable, and unsuitable for the purpose generally intended (or otherwise expressly indicated by BuyOut at time of purchase), or not legally or reasonably durable (based on the circumstances and product type) ("defective"); BuyOut will arrange to collect such product / have it posted back so that it can be inspected by the BuyOut Quality Assurance team. If the product is subsequently found to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either: (a) be fully refunded or (b) have the product replaced at BuyOut's expense (the decision between repairing or replacing being that of BuyOut's depending on availability and other relevant circumstances, and in this regard you acknowledge that Sale/ Outlet products will usually not be replaced). Please the full BuyOut Returns And Refunds Policy on https://buyout.co.za/pages/returns-and-refunds