Mar 19, 2019 0
ASUS S1 200 lumen HDMI/MHL Built-in 6,000mAh Battery Power Bank Short-Throw LED Pocket Projector
Built-in 6,000 mAh rechargeable battery delivers up to 3-hour projection time and doubles as a power bank to charge your mobile devices Advanced DLP Technology with 30,000-hour LED lifespan, 200...
- Built-in 6,000 mAh rechargeable battery delivers up to 3-hour projection time and doubles as a power bank to charge your mobile devices
- Advanced DLP Technology with 30,000-hour LED lifespan, 200 lumens brightness, 854x480 native resolution and big screen size up to 100 inches (in low-light conditions)
- Palm-sized and .75 pounds lightweight for maximum portability with the best-in-class 1:1 short-throw ratio.
- HDMI/MHL port ensures compatibility with a variety of sources, USB port for charging only. Built-in ASUS Sonic Master enhanced-speaker for authentic sound reproduction
- To connect with iPhone/iPad(Lightning port only), purchase separately the Lightning Digital AV Adapter from Apple. To connect with Samsung devices, purchase separately a Samsung specific MHL cable(5 pin to 11 pin) for video output.
- True Resolution (native): WVGA(854x480)
- Throw Ratio: 1.1
If you have any question about this specific product please start a LIVE CHAT with our 24hr Support Team (bottom right corner) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
***[Returning non-defective products]*** Save for certain products that are excluded from this policy (including purchases of underwear, swimwear and earrings), you are entitled to return any purchase concluded on BuyOut, free of charge within 30 days of the product(s) being delivered. ***[Returning Defective Products]*** If within 3 months of delivery of a product, you find that the product is faulty, not commercially acceptable, and unsuitable for the purpose generally intended (or otherwise expressly indicated by BuyOut at time of purchase), or not legally or reasonably durable (based on the circumstances and product type) ("defective"); BuyOut will arrange to collect such product / have it posted back so that it can be inspected by the BuyOut Quality Assurance team. If the product is subsequently found to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either: (a) be fully refunded or (b) have the product replaced at BuyOut's expense (the decision between repairing or replacing being that of BuyOut's depending on availability and other relevant circumstances, and in this regard you acknowledge that Sale/ Outlet products will usually not be replaced). Please the full BuyOut Returns And Refunds Policy on https://buyout.co.za/pages/returns-and-refunds