Mar 16, 2020 0
Philips Norelco Beard trimmer Series 7200, Vacuum trimmer with 20 built-in length settings, BT7215/49
The integrated vacuum system catches up to 90% of cut hair for less mess. The high-velocity motor and fan system creates powerful suction to lift and capture hairs With innovative...
- The integrated vacuum system catches up to 90% of cut hair for less mess. The high-velocity motor and fan system creates powerful suction to lift and capture hairs
- With innovative lift & trim technology, the trimmer effectively lifts and guides hairs for a more efficient cut
- The self-sharpening steel blades are designed to effectively cut each hair perfectly, preventing skin irritation, and are double sharpened to cut more hairs in every pass for faster trimming
- The trimmer offers 20 built-in length settings, so you can select your preferred trim length by simply turning the zoom wheel until the length you want is displayed from 0.5mm - 10mm
- Advanced lithium-ion battery delivers maximum power for high performance cutting. Charge your beard trimmer for 1 hour to get 80 minutes of cordless use. It can also be used while charging
If you have any question about this specific product please start a LIVE CHAT with our 24hr Support Team (bottom right corner) or email email@example.com.
***[Returning non-defective products]*** Save for certain products that are excluded from this policy (including purchases of underwear, swimwear and earrings), you are entitled to return any purchase concluded on BuyOut, free of charge within 30 days of the product(s) being delivered. ***[Returning Defective Products]*** If within 3 months of delivery of a product, you find that the product is faulty, not commercially acceptable, and unsuitable for the purpose generally intended (or otherwise expressly indicated by BuyOut at time of purchase), or not legally or reasonably durable (based on the circumstances and product type) ("defective"); BuyOut will arrange to collect such product / have it posted back so that it can be inspected by the BuyOut Quality Assurance team. If the product is subsequently found to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either: (a) be fully refunded or (b) have the product replaced at BuyOut's expense (the decision between repairing or replacing being that of BuyOut's depending on availability and other relevant circumstances, and in this regard you acknowledge that Sale/ Outlet products will usually not be replaced). Please the full BuyOut Returns And Refunds Policy on https://buyout.co.za/pages/returns-and-refunds